[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD in a browser

Bryan Lee leebc11 at acm.org
Sun Nov 24 08:51:34 EST 2019

I used ScorchCAD on my Android tablet last year.  Available in the Google
Play store.
It's supposed to have most but not all of the functionality of desktop
OpenSCAD but at an older version.
It worked ok for me last year (save often!) but I couldn't get it to
generate the model I copied over a few weeks ago.  I just haven't looked at
it since.
Also serves as an STL viewer.