[OpenSCAD] Monitor Mount

Hans L thehans at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 05:15:04 EST 2019

Didn't see adrianv's reply til now, but I just created a simple module to
perform fillet on bottom and/or top as a sort of variation on
linear_extrude, called fillet_extrude.

https://gist.github.com/thehans/b47ab7077c862361eb5d8f095448b2d4

Its not as efficient or flexible as the BOSL example appears to be, since
my version does not work directly with point data.
But still should render under a minute, with fairly compact, self-contained
code.

Hans