[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD in a browser

Ezra Reynolds shadowwynd at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 16:17:52 EST 2019

One way that I solve this is by using a remote control program such as teamviewer (free for personal use) or Splashtop.  You run the listener on your PC, then run the viewer on the tablet. I know that Splashtop will run directly in the Chrome browser. Then you can remote control your PC from the tablet from anywhere that has internet.  This means you can use any programs on your desktop “from” your tablet.   You do have to keep your desktop pc running (no sleep mode) while you are traveling.