[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD in a browser

jon jon at jonbondy.com
Sat Nov 23 15:32:36 EST 2019

Torsten:

Thanks!  I found the g3nius one but had no idea what to do with it.  I
tried clicking on the Browse, but that did not help.  I was expecting to
either be able to open an edit box to copy-and-paste my source code, or
be allowed to select a local file.   Requiring that the code is in a
github repository seems a bit restrictive.

Jon