[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD in a browser

Hans L thehans at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 15:21:19 EST 2019

I don't think there's anything like that really, aside from thingiverse
customizer level of functionality.

It would be interesting if OpenSCAD could be compiled into WebAssembly.
I've never tried something like that, but I have a feeling that all the gui
dependencies Qt, OpenCSG/OpenGL, etc would need too much overhaul.

Hans