[OpenSCAD] Rotating 3d object

Hans L thehans at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 14:11:19 EST 2019

Yeah Doug makes a good point about using projection, I was kinda thinking
that but was being lazy to figure out how implement it.

But now I've made a generic module + example usage that should work for
pretty much any shape I think:
https://gist.github.com/thehans/56f4cc63f5f7ad941c516b93eba67c8d
And my solution to finding the right cut plane is to do all of them!
Note: It sweeps over [-90.+90] degrees, and assumes the object given to it
is oriented such that the longer dimension is pointed towards the positive
X-axis, and that it pivots about the Z axis, centered on the origin,.

Cheers,
Hans