Revar Desmera revarbat at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 15:19:15 EST 2019

I have to upvote this one. It’d be stupid simple, and I could use it to better implement the `front_half()`, `left_half()`, etc modules in my library.

Another language request that’s make my life easier would be a way to assign multiple variables from elements of a list.

    a, b, c = func_returning_three_item_list();

Instead of having to write:

    foo = func_returning_three_item_list();
    a = foo[0];
    b = foo[1];