NateTG nate-openscadforum at pedantic.org
Tue Nov 19 12:51:07 EST 2019

> 2) Optimize existing code, make OpenSCAD faster

I haven't used OpenSCAD in a while, but "render" had a habit of taking an
unreasonable amount of time.

> 3) Addition of new features

I really wanted "user land geometry."  Ideally some kind of geometry object
that can include feature information as well as raw geometry information so
that "align on feature" stuff is relatively easy to implement.

> 4) More / improved documentation

I don't know how much of my inability to get good use out of libraries was a
documentation issue and how much of it was a feature issue.

> 7) Something else not mentioned

I'm not sure where annoyances with floating point and unreliable vertex
locations fit in.  When I worked on beveled text generation, it was
something that I had to work around in an awkward fashion.