[OpenSCAD] Inkscape to OpenSCAD converter needs attention

Mark Peeters peetersmarkg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 06:13:44 EST 2019

I use the converter a lot and find that V6 (
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:25036  ) is much more useful to me. I
often want to edit the outputted openscad files to split out the shapes for
multi-material printing. V6 makes walls using a difference of individual
polygons. V7 makes a single polygon where the inside and outside points are
all together and the wall order command creates the hollowness. V7 with the
“force line” command uses a loop to hull consecutive cylinders at the
points.

I doubt I can help with programming but the output and methodology of V6
creates more useful openscad files.