Robin2 robin at nbleopard.com
Thu Nov 14 12:46:33 EST 2019

lar3ry wrote
> The Arduino scheme is such that you do not have to put in the entire path.
> For example, in the Arduino IDE, I can have:
>
> #include
> <stepper.h>
> and the actual file loaded is fetched from
> <OPENSCADPATH >
> /Stepper/Stepper.h

As a regular Arduino user their system has minuses as well as pluses. It is
designed to be effortless for newcomers to programming. But it can get in
the way for more experienced folks. And it requires a very precise system
for locating library code so it can be found by the compiler.

By the way, I am 100% behind any moves to make OpenSCAD effortless for
newcomers.

...R