lar3ry lar3ry at sasktel.net
Thu Nov 14 12:33:08 EST 2019

The Arduino scheme is such that you do not have to put in the entire path.
For example, in the Arduino IDE, I can have:

#include <stepper.h>

and the actual file loaded is fetched from <OPENSCADPATH >/Stepper/Stepper.h

Adam,
   OpenSCAD looks at the OPENSCADPATH environment variable for places to
find libraries.