nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 18:15:39 EST 2019

It would mean I could accidentally design non-printable object instead of
being told it was non-manifold. Also it would waste developer time changing
OpenSCAD to be able to represents non real objects.

OpenSCAD can't represents objects with more than 3 dimensions, with
dimensions of zero or infinity or imaginary numbers. All of these are
mathematically possible by why spend time extending OpenSCAD to generate
them when they are not physically possible?