Jordan Brown openscad at jordan.maileater.net
Tue Nov 12 18:10:34 EST 2019

I think we'll need to agree to disagree here.

I think it's inconvenient and awkward, and it's difficult to explain why
shared edges are a problem and how to diagnose and correct them.  I know
that it's a problem for me.

It doesn't bother you.  OK.

Supposing, hypothetically, that we had somebody who was able to spend
the time to make this case not be an error, is there any reason why they
*should not* do that work?  Is there any way that that flexibility would
impair your ability to do what you want to do?