Adam Purdie adam at symmetry.ninja
Tue Nov 12 00:24:36 EST 2019

My suggestions:
1. Have a way of integrating custom libraries at the openscad level, i
currently do "import(../../../project/projectfile.scad)" and it's a little
tedious, a basic library path like the Arduino app has would be cool
2. make it so exports can retain colours (or colors if you wish) - may not
be feasible for the current export formats
3. make the default features overrideable like in normal OO - for example
the default center value is "center=false" it would be really nice to be
able to say something like:
module square($params) {
  params[center] = true;
  default_square($params)
}
4. Create some kinda scheduler for the command line that runs multiple
processes across threads - i currently do this with my own python code and
it saves me heaps of rendering time to use all 12 vcpu's :)