nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 10:49:44 EST 2019

>  3MF meshes are 3D printable, so how can it simultaneously be true that
they aren't "physically realizable"?

Just because a 3D printer spits something out doesn't mean it produces an
object that is not 2 manifold. It will either be joined with a finite
thickness or be separated. There will not be a shared edge as there is no
physical meaning to that. The boundary of a read 3D object will always be
2-mainfold.