Max Bond max.o.bond at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 14:26:02 EST 2019

I find the stability of OpenSCAD to be excellent, especially when compared
to other FOSS CAD tools.

I'd like see a standard library, a standard listing of libraries (like pip
etc), functions to check the length of arrays/strings and rank/dimension of
matrixes, and more tools for 1-dimensional objects (for instance I have my
own code for affine transforms of lines, but that'd be great to include in
a standard library).