Hans L thehans at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 22:01:01 EST 2019

On Sat, Nov 9, 2019 at 6:52 PM adrianv <avm4 at cornell.edu> wrote:
> I think grouping "stability" with "squash bugs" is a bit strange.

I meant stability of execution, such as reducing occurrence of
crashes, internal errors, unexpected behavior, bugs in general
(separate from new feature requests).  Not that the program should be
unchanged, that would be option 6 instead :)

There seem to be ever increasing issues reported on github, I think
that the most of the time there are more are being opened than get
closed out.  I would be curious what a graph of total open issues over
project lifetime looks like, but as far as I can tell, the most github
will show is the bugs changed in the past month (under "Insights"
tab).