Hans L thehans at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 17:22:05 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

I wanted to get some input and have a bit of discussion from users
here, regarding what they would most like to see from current or
near-future OpenSCAD development.

What do you feel is the most important aspect to focus on, or would
have the biggest impact to your experience using OpenSCAD:

1) Stability, squash more bugs in general
2) Optimize existing code, make OpenSCAD faster
3) Addition of new features
4) More / improved documentation
5) All of the above should be balanced equally
6) Nothing, I am content
7) Something else not mentioned

If you have a specific issue in mind related to your choice, please
describe and link to it if there is an existing github issue.

Disclaimer: I am not a project owner for OpenSCAD, I just contribute
code when / where I can.  So this poll is not "official", just created
out of my personal curiosity. There is no guarantee that I or other
volunteer developers will directly address any issues raised here.

Happy modeling,
Hans Loeblich