[OpenSCAD] Rotate about user defined axis ?

David Gustavson dbg at SCIzzL.com
Fri Nov 1 06:39:03 EDT 2019

Geogebra.org is a very useful tool for trying motions.
I once used it to determine how a string length varied going around multiple pulleys in a joined arm, as the arm moved.
Dave

--
 David Gustavson
 dbg at SCIzzL.com