[OpenSCAD] Woodworking and OpenSCAD

Sun May 26 17:29:17 EDT 2019

Hi,

I am currently designing a few woodworking proejects and wondered,
if there is an existing woodworking library and if not, if I should
start building one.

Useful reusable objects for example could be a wooden board thats
automatically retuning its dimensions, so it can be used for a material
list; or a set of milling machine heads ( which could easily be used to
add grooves etc with difference and linear extrude )

Or to rephrase the question:
What does a library need to have, so it can be included in openscad?

Greets