[OpenSCAD] New Release

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Sat May 25 19:05:06 EDT 2019

algotruneman wrote
> I run Kubuntu 18.04 and have been happily using version 2015.03-2 but
> decided to give the new version a shot.
>
> I followed the instructions from the downloads page, adding the PPA,
> updating, upgrade, etc. Nothing... Then "sudo apt install openscad" etc.
> but no offer of a new version appears. I was informed that I have the
> newest version.
>
> Did I miss a step?

Your forum profile has your verizon email, in the mailing-list this is
flagged "Delivery was disabled by the system due to excessive bouncing from
the member's address", I see you also have your gmail address subscribed to
the mailing-list.
Please change your Forum profile to use gmail.
Your questions will get visible.

MichaelAtOz
Forum Admin