[OpenSCAD] DEPRECATED: Using ranges of the form [begin:end] with begin value greater than the end value is deprecated.

A. Craig West acraigwest at gmail.com
Wed May 22 12:40:55 EDT 2019

It occurs to me that I haven't checked this since I switched to more recent
builds. It was certainly the behavior in the 2015 version, but that is much
less relevant now 😊.
I shall give this a try. Hopefully thingiverse will start using the new
version for their customiser, as that has been the only thing keeping me
back on that one...