[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD 2019.05 released

Troberg troberg.anders at gmail.com
Tue May 21 02:49:31 EDT 2019

Thanks, great work! Will try it out as soon as I get some spare time!

kintel wrote
> * Play sound notification on render complete

I actually laughed (a good laugh) at that one. Many great new features, but
this is such a quick thing to do (and something I do for all tasks taking
longer than 10 seconds in my own programs), and it does such a big
difference. I've had so much good response from my user for that little fix
in my programs (in my case, it was a two line change in a status bar
component I use in all my programs), easily the most "bang for the buck"
change I've ever made.

Good work!

It would be nice if a sound played on long previews as well. Sometimes,
previews can be slow as well.