[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD 2019.05 released

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Mon May 20 20:18:02 EDT 2019

I see the same as Nophead, this is from Firefox, Pale Moon is almost
identical.

JavaScript Navigator Object

navigator.appCodeName: Mozilla
navigator.appName: Netscape
navigator.appVersion: 5.0 (Windows)
navigator.cookieEnabled: true
navigator.language: en-AU
navigator.userAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:60.0)
Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0
navigator.platform: Win64
navigator.onLine: true