[OpenSCAD] Any thoughts on using units other than millimeters?

A. Craig West acraigwest at gmail.com
Mon May 20 09:37:57 EDT 2019

I find that it's less of an issue than you might expect. At least in my use
case for imperial units, cut lumber and fasteners mostly, the dimensions
are nominal and not actually that close. A 2x2 board, for example, is about
1.5 inches by 1.5 inches, with a fairly high variability. Once you account
for that, it's just as easy to just use the metric dimensions