[OpenSCAD] Export animation frames (misleading FR translation)

Torsten Paul Torsten.Paul at gmx.de
Tue May 7 16:05:54 EDT 2019

On 07.05.19 10:42, JackDesBwa wrote:
> As a first step, I suggest that someone who has access to the
> sources change the translation => "Dump des images" is closer
> to the original and less misleading.

No source code access needed for translations. Only a github
account is required to just edit the files via the web interface
(for simple cases, for more extensive changes, a dedicated
editor would be very helpful, e.g. poedit).

https://github.com/openscad/openscad/blob/master/locale/fr.po#L906

> Than, if someone has French knowledge on this list, a
> discussion about the best terminology can be engaged.
> Of course, changing the UI would be better, but it is
> also a big work for a quite secondary functionality.

Actually right now is a great time to have a look at translations
as the new release will hopefully be out soon. So anything which
could be translated/improved now would have a chance to make it
into the release still.

ciao,
   Torsten.