[OpenSCAD] The OpenSCAD Language

Rogier Wolff R.E.Wolff at BitWizard.nl
Mon May 6 13:30:38 EDT 2019

On Mon, May 06, 2019 at 12:45:06PM -0400, Doug Moen wrote:
>     cube 10 >> translate[5,5,5]

So
  cube 10

is (behind the scenes) the intersection between
  |x| - s/2
  |y| - s/2
and
  |z| - s/2

wher s is the size (10 in the example cube)?
Or can that intersection be written differently?

	Roger.

P.S. Curv built in one go on my home machine once I started following
the instructions.
PPS: Curv built in two goes on my work machine once I installed ttb-dev.
Thank you for not using autoconf!

--
** R.E.Wolff at BitWizard.nl ** https://www.BitWizard.nl/ ** +31-15-2049110 **
**    Delftechpark 11 2628 XJ  Delft, The Netherlands.  KVK: 27239233    **