[OpenSCAD] The OpenSCAD Language

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Mon May 6 12:45:06 EDT 2019

Curv is in the early adopter phase (it's not finished yet). There are no precompiled binaries. You can compile the source on MacOS or Linux yourself. No Windows port exists because nobody has volunteered for that.

We are going to address the deployment problem later this year by porting Curv to run in a web browser.

To align a corner of a cube with the origin, you are supposed to use the `align` operator, but that isn't implemented yet. So for now you are stuck with:

    cube 10 >> translate[5,5,5]

to simulate `cube(10)` in OpenSCAD.

Note that in Curv, all of the geometric primitives are written in Curv. The `align` operator is probably 12 lines of Curv code, it just needs to be written.