[OpenSCAD] The OpenSCAD Language

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Mon May 6 12:04:34 EDT 2019

As long as we're asking for stuff --- I just wish there was an easier way
to get curves / vectors out as something other than triangles or line
segment approximations.

Currently working through re-drawing parametric designs using METAPOST
based on the JSON output from the OpenSCAD customizer.

Would a 2D version of the OpenSCAD language which output nice SVG/PDF files
be that difficult to do? (or does it exist and I'm missing it?)

William