[OpenSCAD] Rounded Polygon

adrianv avm4 at cornell.edu
Fri May 3 18:24:21 EDT 2019

Can you be more specific about what you are trying to do?  You want to divide
a circle up into compartments with circular arcs?  I mean, it seems like the
basic task of dividing a region into smaller regions with paths is mainly
difficult due to the interface part of the problem: how do you specify what
you want to create?

William Adams-2 wrote