[OpenSCAD] Rounded Polygon

A. Craig West acraigwest at gmail.com
Fri May 3 12:59:00 EDT 2019

I spent a LOT of time writing code to do this, and triangulation of
polygons. Dues to implementation issues I ended up implementing a
convexifyPolygon function which turns an arbitrary non-self-intersecting
polygon into a list of convex polygons, and a triangulariseConvexPolygon
which triangulates the convex polygons. To implement those I needed various
splitting and clipping functions