[OpenSCAD] Rounded Polygon

RayBellis openscad at ray.bellis.me.uk
Fri May 3 12:19:31 EDT 2019

adrianv wrote
> I really don't understand your question.  When people talk of dividing 2d
> shapes into regions they usually mean triangulating the shape.  But it
> sounds like you mean something else.  Maybe you should give a specific
> example?

For example, given a rectangular outline of a box, I might like to split
that box into two compartments, and then I might want to further split one
of those compartments into three compartments (but sliced in the opposite
direction).

I actually did write a module for doing this (for rectangular boxes and
subdivisions).  It needs dusting off, though.

Ray