[OpenSCAD] Rounded Polygon

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Fri May 3 11:54:33 EDT 2019

I'm hoping to eventually work up a general algorithm for subdividing an
arbitrary shape/area so that it can then be cut out using macros/modules
which I'll be defining in OpenSCAD (so as to have a 3D preview of a
project) and in some other programming languages as well (METAPOST seems
possible, Javascript/TPL (Tool Path Language) another, Python, or LiveCode
distant possibilities.

Basically I want to be able to have rounded ends on the dividers in:

https://community.carbide3d.com/t/fitted-box-design-generator-underway/13437/2

[image: cncboxfitted_3x3_round_divider.png]

instead of the sharp points.

William