[OpenSCAD] Rounded Polygon

adrianv avm4 at cornell.edu
Fri May 3 11:32:12 EDT 2019

Yes, what I meant by "teardrop" is an edge which combines 45 degrees of a
circular arc with a bevel at 45 deg so that the edge can be 3d printed
without support---with the bevel down there are no unsupported areas at
lower than a 45 deg angle.

William Adams-2 wrote
> Okay. Discussion of a list of two-dimensional shapes,
> mathematical/programmatic techniques for dividing shapes into regions, and
> the possible shapes which one can use in such deconstruction.

I really don't understand your question.  When people talk of dividing 2d
shapes into regions they usually mean triangulating the shape.  But it
sounds like you mean something else.  Maybe you should give a specific
example?