[OpenSCAD] Rounded Polygon

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Fri May 3 11:03:01 EDT 2019

Okay. Discussion of a list of two-dimensional shapes,
mathematical/programmatic techniques for dividing shapes into regions, and
the possible shapes which one can use in such deconstruction.

Suggested text/terminology, esp. a book suited to a layman.

Eventually the project may work up to 3 dimensional shapes, but for now,
trying to limit it to stacks of two-dimensional shapes cut into a
three-dimensional stock.

William