[OpenSCAD] Rounded Polygon

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Fri May 3 09:53:07 EDT 2019

I've been working through this sort of thing myself, and have been working
up a series of basic modules which do rounded edged (and optionally
bottomed) pockets so as to model projects for a hobby CNC.

The problem of course is working up a reasonable definition of the shapes
in terms of parameters --- I believe the field which covers this sort of
thing is topology?

Does anyone know of any good texts on this which might be approachable to a
layman?

William