[OpenSCAD] 3D model for stamp fabrication

adrianv avm4 at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 30 19:47:01 EDT 2019

Perhaps I wasn't clear:  I was alarmed that it took 8s with just the simple
star polygon.  It suggested that real text might take an unpleasantly long
time.   Though I have suffered with a model that takes 15 minutes, so I
suppose slow doesn't mean you can't do it.   My solution by constructing a
polyhedron from a computed offset is much faster.  But you need access to
the coordinates of the path.

Ronaldo wrote