[OpenSCAD] 3D model for stamp fabrication

fred fred_dot_u at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 09:41:05 EDT 2019

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3089014

Apparently, there's a "thingi" out there that does what you require!

OpenSCAD based of course.
   On Monday, July 29, 2019, 10:11:58 PM EDT, Fram <valkrsk at gmail.com> wrote:

 I'm trying to create 3D model to print a stamp. I started with Inkscape SVG
file with some text converted in single path in it. Then I convert it into
DXF format with plugin for Inkscape. Then I import it into OpenSCAD and
extrude the stamp. The problem is that the stamp should have a cone-like
shape. The letters must become thick at the bottom. I did't find the way to
this using extrude command so I sliced the model into a set of layers and
applied different offset values to each layer. But the result has a lot of
artifacts. Is there another way to do it instead of slicing?

for(i=[0:30]){
    translate( [0, 0, 0.7*i/30] )
linear_extrude(height = 0.7/30, convexity = 10,scale=1,slices = 1)
offset(r = 0.2*i/30)

import(file = "drawing1.dxf",center = true,scale=1.5);
}
translate( [-2,-2,0.7] )
cube(size = [50,50,0.2]);

Here is the DXF file that I used https://cloud.mail.ru/public/3kaU/3w7h3czN1