[OpenSCAD] Note: Forum is having a problem with images

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 20:42:31 EDT 2019

The incomplete link issue has now been fixed by Nabble.

So 'Insert Image' on Forum posts now works. This results in a clickable url
on the final post and email; not, as previously, an actual in-line image,
this is still being investigated.

Emails sent to the Mailing-list with in-line images works normally.