[OpenSCAD] Classes (types) for OpenSCAD?

gounthar gounthar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 14:11:15 EDT 2019

Those projects look really interesting.
As I'm "designing" adapters from a PCB to another PCB, from an enclosure to
a PCB, and so, I do lots of ugly work, because I don't know how to design a
beautiful but useful skeleton.
<http://forum.openscad.org/file/t2607/router-support.png>
In fact, I just have a few constraints (holes placement, holes sizes, a few
dimensions).
That's why I thought of generative design that could give a much better
looking adapter than what I do by myself.
That's why those tools you gave pointers to sound really great.
I'm not day-dreaming of something like  DreamCatcher
<https://www.autodeskresearch.com/projects/dreamcatcher>  , just thinking of
a tool that with a few constraints could generate OpenSCAD code.