[OpenSCAD] Making a whole of small parts

Frank van der Hulst drifter.frank at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 18:55:21 EDT 2019

I also use OnShape, and don't understand how that forces you to print all
the parts every time. In OnShape you can export individual parts to STL
files for printing individually.

In Slic3r you can split a multi-part STL into separate parts and delete the
parts you don't want to print.

Getting back to OpenSCad, you can use if() statements to only generate a
part if a variable or condition is true.