[OpenSCAD] openscad vim and (exuberant) ctags?

Rick graham.rick at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 11:56:56 EDT 2019

I've done it.  It works.  But I don't have it working at the moment.  I
don't write much c/c++ code lately and that's the code it works best with.
You can get it working with other languages if you can generate the tags
but it's not simple.  Of course this may all have changed since the last
time I used it.

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 11:52 AM Rob Sherwood <rob.sherwood at gmail.com>
wrote:

> (Just to you)
>
> I don’t have any experience with ctags and openscad but I applaud your
> effort and look forward to someone finding a solution!
>
> - Rob
> .
>
> On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 6:36 AM Bruno Boettcher <bboett at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> i am using vim as editor, but there is a feature i am sorely missing, and
>> that's the support for ctags.....
>> i like to make lots of modules, so when reading the code i have to jump
>> around a lot....
>> so support for ctags would be nice....
>> did anyone achieve that?
>>
>> ciao
>> Bruno

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to
criticize.