[OpenSCAD] How get OpenSCAD running on macOS Catalina?

Paul Haeberli paulhaeberli at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 13:07:29 EDT 2019

I plugged a physical mouse into my MacBook and it does not matter

which mouse button I use, I always get a dialog that says:

    "OpenSCAD.app' can't be opened because it's integrity cannot be
verified.
    This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more
information.

    Firefox downloaded this file on July 15, 2019

It shows two buttons with "Move to Trash" and "Cancel"

Maybe it worked for you because you compiled the app on your own machine?