[OpenSCAD] How get OpenSCAD running on macOS Catalina?

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Thu Jul 25 05:14:52 EDT 2019

Yeah, the $100 annual Apple fee is an inconvenience, which we'll probably have to extend to other platforms as well.
Apart from the fee, there's some automation work to do, as binaries are built on the CI. For macOS, we currently only build nightlies there, but that will hopefully change eventually.

I'm dreaming of cross-platform standardization in this domain, but that's probably not gonna happen : (

 -Marius