[OpenSCAD] How get OpenSCAD running on macOS Catalina?

Hugo Jackson hugo at apres.net
Thu Jul 25 01:10:26 EDT 2019

Sorry… I was probably was incorrect… I do things so automatically at times I forget the sequence.

I think it’s, hold down the control key, left-click (or secondary click) on OpenSCAD… select “Open”… when the dialog comes up complaining that it doesn’t conform properly, click “Open” anyway.
I’m pretty sure that’s the sequence.
Let me know if it doesn’t work.