[OpenSCAD] How get OpenSCAD running on macOS Catalina?

Hugo Jackson hugo at apres.net
Wed Jul 24 14:47:26 EDT 2019

Holding down the ctrl key while clicking on OpenSCAD should launch and bring up an “open” dialog.

Here’s a screen cap of the successful launch of OpenSCAD on Catalina….

Code signing and notarization is going to be an ongoing issue and we’ll probably need to pop for the $100 annual developer account if we want this to ever go away.