[OpenSCAD] CGAL error depends on order of unioning

Shaporev, Timur tim at auriga.com
Wed Jul 24 05:07:41 EDT 2019

Hi Michael,

thank you for the answer but what I was asking is not preview artifact or a way to tweak my design to get around a trap in OpenSCAD. (Preview is not an issue and as I wrote I have found a way to get the result).

The final geometry is valid but OpenSCAD failed to output it, so I see this as a bug, no matter how difficult it is to fix.

Well, anyway, now it is off my hands.

Thank you,
Tim