[OpenSCAD] CGAL error depends on order of unioning

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 05:36:13 EDT 2019

It probably isn't a bug. It is quite possible to have three objects such
that unioning two of them gives a non-manifold result but unioning them in
another order doesn't. For example consider two cubes sharing one edge and
a third that overlaps that edge. If you do the union one, two, three you
will get an error but one, three, two will work and so will any other order
because the intermediate results are all manifold.