[OpenSCAD] leaving more "air" in threads?

Lee A 683lee at 337lee.com
Sun Jul 21 17:41:35 EDT 2019

I wonder how much the printer accuracy applies here.
Yesterday  Steven Dick posted mating parts to see how well they fit. I
didn't print that one.
A couple of days ago Revar Desmera posted a XY printer slop test block
he designed. I printed that one and found that same size parts do not
slide together as I expected. On my printer .15 difference slides
together nicely with just a little play while .10 is a snug fit (almost
Lego style) and .05 I think I  could get them together (hammer maybe)
but I fear they won't come apart again.

Lee