[OpenSCAD] Joining parts

Dan Shriver tabbydan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 11:22:36 EDT 2019

gewoods3 that works, and was stated before.  nop_head was also reporting
ethyl acetate works; ethyl acetate has a MUCH lower to toxicity, and is
easier on the environment.  You could probably substitute many other ester
solvents (though ethyl acetate is probably the least expensive).  Solvent
welds will have a lower strength than a continuously cast part, but
considering PLA is not exactly known for durability probably a good option.